Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let's hear it for the BOYS!

All I want to see the men in this spring is clothing that actually FITS.  That's right, toss out those baggy jeans and oversize hooded sweatshirts.

The stylish women of the world are looking for men in slim plaid shirts, slim dark denim, fitted blazers, lightweight scarves, and oxfords.  Overall, still transitional spring-wear that can be worn in our chilly Chicago weather.

Mix and match and make it your own.  I used to work in men's wear and there is nothing I appreciate more than a well dressed man.

My favorite brand: Bugatchi Shaped Fit

I hope all the men out there over 6'3" are taking notes.


Other spring trends are utility boots, sleek sneakers, slim hoodies, shawl neck cardigans, and military & bomber jackets. 

Yes, this look is casual and more weekend wear than wear to work.  
***Please do not attempt to wear to work and then blame me for inappropriate dress and possible firings. (Unless of course you work from home, work in retail, or for Groupon -- which would be awesome and I would greatly appreciate an interview).

Favs?
.....Shopstyle.....Nordstrom.....Bluefly.....Hugo Boss......


Happy hunting fashionistos!


Love,
LoJo

No comments:

Post a Comment